Enjoy and understand GIN – this could be the motto of our tasting sessions. With delicious KNUT HANSEN GIN TONICS, we impart comprehensive background knowledge on the subject of gin in a small group and show practical tips for every home bar. Of course, a very special souvenir may not be missing.
Book tasting now
All tasting dates 2021
Book your desired date now and receive your ticket by mail!
All info about the Gin Tasting in Hamburg
As you all know, the Corona numbers are also increasing daily in Hamburg. Of course, we want you to feel comfortable and protected in the best possible way. Therefore, we will let our tastings take place from now on under 2G rules, i.e. access is only possible for people who bring a vaccination or convalescent proof and identify themselves.
- Tour of the KNUT HANSEN manufactory and
explanation of our craft
- From the gin beginnings to the gin trend
- A journey into the world of botanicals and the peculiarities of the ingredients from and around Hamburg
- Tasting and explanation of various gins
- The subtleties of various gin cocktails with simultaneous taste test.
- To this end, of course, will try to leave no question unanswered
- Tiny snacks for in between like bread and nuts are available on site.
Our KNUT HANSEN manufactory is located at Hammer Deich 70 in 20537 Hamburg, Germany.
All gin tastings take place on the respective day in the period from 18:30 to 21:00.
We offer group tastings on request: firstname.lastname@example.org
*GROUPS You have planned a bachelor party, company party or teambuilding in Hamburg? Then a gin tasting in Hamburg is just the thing!
EVERYTHING ELSE THAT IS IMPORTANT
Please note the corona protection requirements for tasting with us. (2G, read: inoculated, recovered):
- If fully vaccinated, please bring vaccination certificate online or printed
- If recovered, please bring PCR proof max 6 months old
- Please also remember to wear mouth/nose protection
Purchased tickets are cancelable up to 20 days before the tasting. If there is a wish to transfer the ticket to another person, please write a short info to email@example.com with the subject “Ticket Passing Tasting + Date”.
Unfortunately, the ticket will then expire. See also our cancellation policy and terms and conditions.
No, unfortunately pets are not allowed.
Yes, there are plenty of parking spaces available.
Please send us a short info in advance so we can adjust.
The minimum age of participation is 18 years.